As its flame emerges, the air soaks up the smooth and light, elegant citrus notes of Neroli, Petitgrain and Orange: the body and mind are instantly relaxed and soothed. It then transforms into a warm and precious ointment with a smooth and gentle, soft and rich texture whose effects last long after it is applied.
Leaves your skin silky and regenerated, and provides you with an exceptional wellbeing experience.
• For you alone
– Light the candle and place it on the side of the bathtub.
– Have a bath with one dose of PHYTO-BAIN (1 capful) for 15 to 20 mn.
– Step out of the bath, carefully dry the skin.
– Apply the warm oil of candle (as a body lotion or oil).
• Pleasure for two
– In a warm setting with soft, subtle lighting and relaxing music, light
the candle and place it on a saucer.
– Let it melt for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Ask your partner to lie down on a towel.
– Hold the candle between your hands for a few seconds to warm your palms.
– Pour a small amount of oil onto the body or into the palm of your hand. Place the lit candle back on the saucer.
– Spread the warmed oil over the area of the body to be massaged, using wide and slow gliding movements.
– If necessary, use a damp cloth to remove any excess oil.
– Blow out the candle at the end of the treatment.
• Shea butter: softening - repairing - nourishing
• Organic virgin sesame oil: restructuring - anti-dehydrating - anti-aging
• Mango butter: regenerating - antioxidant
• Neroli, Petitgrain and Orange Essential Oils: calming - relaxing
Ceramic jar with spout 125 g, (about 5 massages).
Yon-Ka recommends you:
- Related Professional Treatments
- Advice & tips
- Learn more
Neroli Serenity Treatment
Precious oil candle serenity treatment
Time Length: 60 min
A moment out of time to renew as often as possible.
Recovered serenity, incredibly soft skin.
Find Yon-Ka beauty salon or spa near you Find an authorized Yon-Ka center
Precautions of use
The candle melts at a relatively low temperature of 37 to 40°C.
– Always place the candle in a saucer. Make sure the wick measures ½ cm before lighting the candle. Cut it shorter if necessary.
– Do not pour the hot oil directly on the skin when the melted product reaches within 2 cm of the bottom of the container.
– Do not leave the candle lit for more than 1/2 an hour. Put out the fl ame at the end of the treatment.
– Do not apply to wounds (cuts, infected areas, etc.).
– Extinguish the fl ame if the candle is entirely liquefi ed.
– Do not apply to face or mucous membranes.
– Do not swallow.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– Store in a cool, dry place.
100%: a pleasant fragrance
100%: a soothing fragrance
100%: soft, velvety skin
*Open test: 10 women aged from 22 to 70